If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that having smooth, luscious lips year round is a definite goal of ours. After all, nothing is worse than the feeling of dry, cracked, flaky lips. It’s just not ideal, especially when you have events or dinners to attend. Luckily, there’s a 365-cure to defeating that unwanted situation and boosting lip hydration forever; the Alana Mitchell Lip Repair Balm.
This beautifying lip repair balm was created to be able to go everywhere with you, and restore moisture to your lips any time of the day. Gone are the days worrying about less-than-desirable peckers!
Our lip repair balm is expertly formulated without any petroleum. Yep, that’s right; This baby’s au naturale. The natural lip balm is made with essential oils and key, organic ingredients for success.
This works in your benefit since petroleum is not only artificial and contains contaminants (yuck!) but it also traps everything in its wake, which means dirt, grime...dead skin. RE: Not breathable and not ideal.
Luckily our lip balm’s organic nature includes the following cruelty-free ingredients:
- Peppermint Essential Oil. This scent is known to awaken and stimulate the senses, so you get an aromatherapy benefit each time you use it.
- Vitamin E and Organic Shea Butter. Both are inherently moisturizing so you can enjoy soft, smooth lips.
- Organic Jojoba Oil. Known for its repartive properties, it adds an extra boost to this lip balm.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of 100% all natural and organic lip balm year round. If you want to make sure that your whole body stays moisturized and hydrated just like your lips, try out the Alana Mitchell Full Spectrum Hemp Relief Lotion.
- 100% natural and organic
- Made with vitamin E and organic shea butter for a perfect pout
- Delivers maximum moisture, eliminating the need to keep re-applying
- Lips stay plump and youthful year-round
- Protection from the elements, including cold weather and wind
- Free of artificial fragrances and parabens and is not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Apply throughout the day for soothing hydration. The Lip Repair Balm can be used alone or before applying your favorite lipstick for maximum moisture retention.